Are you a barbecue lover? There are chances that you are aware of Weber grills. They are one of the finest grills in the market, providing excellent quality.
Here are my recommended products picked out through amazon you would be interested in depending on your budget…
10 Best Weber Grills Reviews
If you are looking for the 10 best Weber grills in 2020, this article will be helpful.
- Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- Weber 7170001 Summit S-470 Propane Grill
- Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
- Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill
- Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill
- Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill
- Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 Grill
- Weber Summit 7270001 S-470 Grill
- Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
- Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
1. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Cooking surface for 13 burgers
- Rust and peel resistant lid and dampers
- Built-in thermometer
- One-touch ash cleaning feature
If you are a charcoal grill lover, Weber Orignal Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill has many good things for you. There is something great about Weber grill; the quality and functionality. This charcoal grill has a one-touch ash cleaning system, which is incredible. It saves you from hours of ash cleaning by just dumping the ask into a container.
Another worth-mentioning feature of this Weber grill is a built-in lid thermometer. All this so you can enjoy your gathering without worrying about overcooking. Charcoal grill brands seldom provide this feature, but Weber always stands out.
What type of barbecue lovers should get it?
To be honest, this is only suitable for those barbecue lovers who like the traditional smokey flavored meat. Charcoal grills are not very convenient to operate, but Weber has tried to break that image.
2. Weber Natural Gas Grills | Best Grill for Money
- Stainless steel body and propane or natural gas-powered grill.
- The cooking surface of 580square inches.
- Customizable flavor bars and stainless steel cooking grates.
- Four burners and easy temperature controllers, and instant ignition burner.
- Side, smoker, sear, and infrared burners.
Do you have a huge family who loves barbecue? If yes, this Weber propane grill is for you. It is also suitable for commercial purposes. It has ample space and a wide variety of burners which are perfect for all kinds of cooking.
It is perfectly suitable for large gatherings and can hold food for up to 12-15 persons. Remember when we said Weber has the best quality products, we meant that. This grill is entirely created from stainless steel and has the same color. So, what difference does it make? Stainless steel is sturdy, durable, and extremely easy to clean.
What type of barbecue lovers should get it?
If you have a HUGE family or you need a grill for commercial purposes, this Weber Propane Grill is an awesome choice for you. It will last longer than you can imagine.
3. Weber Deluxe Charcoal Grill | Cheap Weber Gas Grills
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and extended tray for extra storage.
- One-touch electronic power ignition.
- One-touch ash cleaning tray.
- Built-in thermometer and removable LCD timer.
- 363 square inches cooking surface.
We all love charcoal grills, no? Weber Deluxe Charcoal Grill is everything you might need this year. It is one of the easiest operational charcoal grills with space to store almost anything.
It has TWO one-touch controlling buttons that perform two different tasks; power ignition and ash cleaning. These two tasks are the most tiresome, and Weber made sure you never had to experience the hassle ever again.
What type of barbecue lovers should get it?
Charcoal flavored barbecue lovers must get this grill. It might look huge but it is perfect for 4-5 persons. It is perfect if you are planning to host a barbecue party this Christmas.
4. Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill | Best Budget
- 1560 watt heating power.
- 189 square inches cooking surface.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates.
- Cast aluminum body and lid.
- Infinite control burner valve.
- Six feet electric cord
If you are looking for a grill that can be used anywhere in the house or outside it, this Weber Q1400 is for you. The biggest advantage of an electric grill is convenience and less smoke. If you live in an apartment and your neighbors complain about excessive smoke, an electric grill can come to rescue you.
This grill has limited space and is very light in weight. So, you might not be able to host a big party but you can surely enjoy bbq with 3-4 persons. Another remarkable factor about this grill is that is pre-assembled. It saves you from the hassle of perfect assembly.
So, what kind of barbecue lover is this suitable for?
With its infinite control burner valve, it is suitable for everyone who loves convenience and ease of use. It is compact, portable, and good looking enough to be a part of your small parties.
5. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill
- Cooking area of 360 square inches.
- Additional warming rack if 90 square inches.
- Wheels to move easily.
- Porcelain enameled lid and cook box.
- Grease management system.
If you like a propane powered grill’s concept, this could be your muse. It has a striking black and silver appearance and a durable body. This Weber E-210 grill is ideal for large gatherings and barbecue parties in your garden.
It has two temperature controllers and two warming racks. These features allow for convenience and ease of use. Propane-powered grills require interruptible natural gas supply to function, so you might have to take care of it.
What type of consumers is it for?
This Weber E-210 Gas grill is perfect for those people who love barbecue but don’t enjoy excessive smoke produced by charcoal grills. For a real barbecue experience, you must get it.
6. Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill
- Portable charcoal grill.
- 18 inches cooking surface.
- Weber press can hold up to 8 burgers.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid.
- Dampers to control the temperature.
- Tuck-n-carry feature to avoid any mishap.
Do you remember the time you enjoyed a barbecue without any hassle? If not, this charcoal grill will help you make splendid memories. It is a portable grill, which is easy to carry around. So, you can take it anywhere, from your adventurous camping spot to a soothing beach picnic. It has features to make your barbecue experience worthwhile.
First of all, what do you expect from a portable grill? A strong support system and ease of use. This Weber smokey grill has a lid lock which makes it easier to carry around without spoiling the arrangement. Also, another plus point of this grill is that it has better space than other portable grills. It can carry around eight burgers with a Weber burger press.
What kind of barbecue lovers is this grill for?
Those barbecue lovers who love food as much as they love traveling should get this Weber Jumbo Joe grill as soon as possible.
7. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 Grill
- liquid propane or natural gas powered grill.
- Four stainless steel burners with one side and sear station.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Cooking surface or 844 square inches.
Are you hosting a big party? Or are you looking for a perfect grill for commercial purposes? This Weber Genisis II grill is everything you need. It has a huge cooking area and can accommodate up to 15 persons.
You can have this grill if you love different types of cooked meat as it has a wide range of burners from normal burners to sear station. Also, it has a grease management feature to clean the post-barbecue grease with absolute ease.
Who should get this grill?
Anyone who has a huge family or loves to hosts big parties at their home with friends and family. Also, if you are planning to open a barbecue restaurant, a bunch of these Weber Genisis grills would come in handy.
8. Weber Summit 7270001 S-470 Grill
- Four stainless steel burners with one side and a smoker burner.
- Sear-station burner along with an infrared rotisserie burner.
- Individual Snap-jet ignition feature.
- Stainless steel cooking grates.
- Temperature controller with built-in led lights.
This Weber Summit S-470 would be the best thing to have in your backyard. It is extremely versatile, with a huge cooking surface and different cooking options. It gives complete temperature control to its users with the help of temperature knobs.
This Weber grill has enough space to accommodate 15-17 persons at a time, also allowing them to cook whatever they want. It has cabinets for storage and a lid for uninterruptible cooking. You can literally cook everything with this grill in your backyard.
Who should get it?
If you are looking for a grill that allows you versatility and complete control, this Weber grill is a perfect choice.
9. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
- 280 square inches of cooking surface.
- Stainless steel burner with 12,000 BTU.
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates.
- Instant ignition.
- Built-in thermometer.
- Dual folding work table.
Weber grills are widely known as one of the most reliable portable grills. This grill is small, yet succulent. It has everything needed in an ideal grill such as instant ignition, cast-iron cooking grates, and stainless steel burners. These features promise durability and ease of cooking.
It is a visually appealing grill with a beautiful black and silver combination. It is easy to carry around and perfect for camping trips.
Who should get this grill?
If you are a barbecue fan, who loves to enjoy genuinely good food while sitting beneath the stars. You must get this gem of a grill.
10. Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
- Stainless steel body.
- Cooking surface of 160 square inches.
- Gas-powered portable grill.
- Porcelain enameled cast iron grates.
- One-push instant ignition.
If you are an avid traveler, but a big time foodie, this grill is made for you. You can solo travel and carry it around all by yourself, cook on it alone, and enjoy the best meal at your favorite adventure spot. This Weber grill will allow you freedom.
It has a cooking surface to accommodate 3-4 persons. It might not have a wide range of burners, but it is still a perfect grill. Stainless steel body ensures durability and aluminum grates promise even spread of heat all over the surface.
Who should get it?
We suggest two types of people should get this Weber grill.
- Those who are travelers.
- Those who live in apartments.
This grill is designed to function in small spaces or places where normal grills are unable to function.
Buyers Guide for Weber Grills
You need to consider the below points while going to buy a Weber Grill;
Types of Weber grills
As Weber grills are one of the most reliable grills – they are also one of the most versatile grill brands. There are three types of Weber grills available in the market.
Charcoal grills are loved for the traditional charcoal flavor. People love it because of the flavorsome experience it provides. Charcoal grills only require coals. So, if you are planning a short trip, charcoal grills would be perfect for you.
Gas grills are more like an outdoor stove. It can get the traditional flavor of charcoal by putting some coals on the grate. Gas grills will evidently require propane or natural gas supply. A gas cylinder would be good enough if you are traveling.
The electric grill is powered by electricity. It is also loved because of the no smoking feature as it does not make excessive smoke. Electric grills are usually expensive but they are compact and portable as you can use them anywhere in the house. With these grills, your neighbor would never complain.
Weber grills usually have different sizes From large size to the portable small size you will find every kind of grill size. A large sized grill can accommodate 16 to 18 persons which is usually a gas grill. However, a small size grill could be a charcoal or electric grill which could accommodate 2 to 10 persons.
Price is another important factor. Weber grills are extremely affordable. Different price ranges can be found with different features and different materials. However, the quality remains the same. Weber is known for its high class quality, so you might not have to worry about the price because the quality will always be impeccable.
You should always look for material that is durable, sustainable, and user friendly. It is important to get a grill that is made from stainless steel or aluminum. It promises durability and versatility.
Ease of Use
Should have to be easy to use and features that are convenient. The best part about the Weber grills is temperature control and temperature knob. Always look for a grill that has easy to use features, is easy to assemble, and convenient to clean.
Weber grills are one of the best companies selling grills. All these grills are of excellent quality and full of features. The price range is also very affordable. This is the list of top 10 Weber grills of 2020 some of them are portable grills while others are perfect for commercial use. If you are looking for a grill this Christmas you should get one of these as they are durable, user-friendly, and reliable. Happy cooking!
- Best Small Chainsaws Reviews & Buyers’ Guide
- Best Karcher Pressure Washers Reviews
- Best Drill Bit Reviews
- Best Pellet Grills Reviews
- Best Grills Reviews
- Best Gas Grills Reviews
FAQs about Weber Grills
Does Weber offer any additional product along with their grills?
No, it does not offer any additional product with their grills, but you can always buy any product which you think is suitable for your grill.
Which is better material stainless steel or cast-iron?
Stainless steel is always considered better material as compared to cast iron as it is easy to clean and durable.