Gas grills are the life of barbecue parties. There is no party without a gas grill. Gas grills are around since the 1930s and are now listed as one of the most popular barbecue lovers’ choices. This increment made every grill brand launch a gas grill. Now, there are various types of BBQ gas grills.
Here are my recommended products picked out through amazon you would be interested in depending on your budget…
10 Best Gas Grills for the Money Reviews
Here are the best gas grills you can buy.
- Royal Gourmet Cabinet Propane Gas Grill | Editors’ Pick
- Weber Burner Natural Gas Grill | Stainless Steel
- Napoleon Rogue SE 425 Gas Grill
- Weber Genesis E-330 Gas Grill
- Weber 57060001 Gas Grill
- CUISINART CGG-180T Gas Grill
- Charbroil Signature 425 Gas Grill
- Oklahoma Joe’s Gas Grill
- Monument Clearview Propane Gas Grill
- Weber Q1200 Gas Grill
1. Royal Gourmet Cabinet Propane Gas Grill | Editors’ Pick
- 5 stainless steel burners along with a sear burner and a side burner.
- Porcelain enameled grates with cooking surface of 598sq inches and an additional cooking surface of 199sq inches.
- Lid made of stainless steel mounted with a thermometer on the center of the lid.
- Electric ignition and metal shelfs for additional space.
- Removable tray and two cabinets for even more storage.
This is a gas grill with loads of cooking surface, storage space, and burners. This type of gas grill is perfect for large gatherings and celebrations. It has ample storage to keep the food of 10-12 persons.
What is more impressive is its side burners and sear burners. You can slow cook your food and sear another meatloaf at the same time. Another impressive thing is its cabinets to keep the spare accessories hidden, and it works even after the BBQ for storage.
All barbecue lovers usually look for gas grills, which can be used occasionally. So, if you are looking for a gas grill that will last longer, it is this one. How? Because most of its accessories are made from stainless steel, which stays longer than other metals. This Royal Gourmet is a good thing to have!
2. Weber Burner Natural Gas Grill | Best Natural Gas Grills
- It has six burners with a 693sq inches of main cooking surface.
- Additional cooking surfaces includes a warming rack of 145sq inches.
- It comes with three different types of burners; side burners, sear burners, and smoker burners.
- It has a 120 inches long hose for outdoor cooking.
- It has stainless steel smoker box and cooking grates.
When discussing grills, it would be unfair not to discuss Weber gas grills. This gas grill has 6 burners, which is an incredible thing to have! We really liked the material used to manufacture this gas grill, I.e., stainless steel and porcelain. Some of the parts are made from stainless steel, while other parts are porcelain-enameled.
There are many different additional parts available with these gas grills. It has a lid along with a thermometer and side storage with cabinets. This gas grill has enough storage that can accommodate a large gathering of people.
It is a stylish gas grill known for its great cooking performance and an incredible example of engineering.
See more about Weber Grills for Money
3. Napoleon Rogue | Gas Grills for Outdoor Kitchens
- It has three stainless steel burners.
- The total cooking area is 710sq inches.
- It has an instant ignition system called JETFIRE.
- Folding shelves and cabinets for extra storage.
- Temperature controllers.
This is a versatile piece of a gas grill with cool features. The coolest feature of all is its infrared side to cook food with ease. It has three primary burners and one sear burner for versatility. This gas grill comes with stainless steel cooking grids, which tend to last longer than any other cooking grates.
It is heavy but has four wheels mounted on each corner of the grill. These wheels allow mobility and easy cooking opportunities. Napoleon has come up with a fairly designed gas grill that has impressive features. It is great for people who don’t have large gatherings, as it has only four burners.
Overall, it is a beautifully crafted piece of the grill, compatible with natural gas and propane gas. It is ideal for you to have a relatively small family and love to party almost every weekend.
4. Weber Genesis | Gas Grills for Campers
- Sear station burner.
- Input BTU/hour 9,000.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grate for premier quality heat retention.
- 3D brochure for easy assembly.
- 100% Weber warranty.
If you are looking for a genuinely high-quality gas grill, this one is the best. It has three stainless steel burners and a large cooking surface. This gas grill is porcelain-enameled with cast-iron grates to distribute heat evenly.
The gas grill has additional side tables for extra grilling space and storage. This gas grill also has a thermometer that can monitor the temperature. You can also keep the temperature in-check with your mobile phones, as there is an app named iGrill 3 for it.
The design of this grill is impressive and works perfectly with its sturdiness. Also, the 10-years warranty is one big thing to offer.
5. Weber Gas Grills for Outdoor Reviews
- Two stainless steel burner and 393sq inches cooking surface.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grate with body and lid of aluminum.
- Grill out handle light, which operates on AAA battery type.
- Infinite burner control valve and easy-start electronic ignition.
The best gas grill has some good features with impressive style. Weber grills are best-known for their powerful performance. This gas grill has two stainless steel gas burners along with a great amount of cooking speed. It might not be able to accompany a large gathering, but it can cook for your family.
The cooking surface of 462sq inches is enough for 4-5 persons. It is easy to move and operate. The 3D assembly is also an impressive way to help the consumers to assemble it. Overall, this is a solid piece with almost every high-end feature!
6. CUISINART CGG-180T Gas Grill | Best Gas Grills Under $200
- A portable gas grill with 145sq inches cooking area.
- It can accommodate 8 meatloaves at a time.
- One 5500 BTU burner is made from stainless steel.
- Porcelain coated grates and aluminum foldable legs.
This Cuisinart is a table-like gas grill with a red lid, black body, and foldable legs. This type of gas grill is perfect for a bonfire or family picnic. It can only accommodate 8 meatloaves or 6-10 chicken pieces, but if you have a big family, get yourself two grills.
It is a fairly large portable gun that weighs only 13.5lbs and has a suitcase like the design. It has a twist to ignite the burner instantly. Another impressive trait of this gas grill is its compactness. It can be carried around and is ideal for apartments or small spaces.
Overall, it is a good piece to have if you have a small space or a small family. It has every other feature of a regular-sized gas grill.
7. Charbroil Signature 425 Gas Grill
- It has three burners and a side burner.
- 425sq inches cooking surface along with the secondary cooking area of 165sq inches.
- It is manufactured from stainless steel and has a warming rack, a v-shaped firebox, and top-ported burners.
- It has a thermometer on the top of the lid to display temperature.
- Removable grease pan.
- Easy convert feature.
This Charbroil gas grill is a cleverly engineered product with three burners. 24,000 BTU powers the primary burners; whereas, the side burner is powered with 13,000 BTU. The cooking surface is suitable for 8-10 person gatherings.
The gas grill has an impressive functionality of easy grease pan removal. Another worth-mentioning feature is its electric ignition feature for instant ignition.
Overall, this is a very decent gas grill that can easily convert it from liquid gas to propane. Additional cabinets are enough to store any accessory.
8. Oklahoma Joe’s Gas Grill
- 1,060sq inches total cooking surface.
- 750sq inches porcelain-coated cast iron grate.
- Total of six grates available with this gas grill.
- 310sq inches firebox chambers.
- 12,000 BTU three burners in grilling chamber
Oklahoma Joe’s are one of the finest grill makers in the world. This masterpiece looks awesome and has cool functionalities as well. This jet black colored grille with porcelain-coated grates looks beautiful in the backyard. It has two temperature gauges mounted on the lid’s top to keep a good eye on the food.
It has abundant space to keep food and accessories. It has additional components that include a firebox door to damp air easily. It is easy to move around because of two wheels on one side, while the other side prevents excess motion.
Overall, it is a nice product. This gas grill can also be powered from charcoal. It is a versatile and high-functioning gas grill.
9. Monument Clearview 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
- Stainless steel body and four burners.
- One side burner and one ceramics sear burner.
- 723sq inches cooking surface with 513sq inches as primary cooking space, and 210sq inches as a warming rack.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates.
Monument Clearview 4 is a fine piece of the grill in a bright, shiny silver color. The material used to manufacture this gas grill is stainless steel. It ensures durability, and it easy to clean.
This gas grill has a tremendous amount of ample storage and one cabinet to keep accessories. Another likable part of this gas grill is it’s easy to read thermometer. The stainless steel lid helps regulate heat evenly to all parts of the grill, and the cast-iron grate also transfers heat efficiently.
Overall, this is an easy to use, mobile gas grill, which is easy to move and lock at the desired spot. With this gas grill, you will be able to enjoy barbecue anytime, anywhere.
10. Weber Q1200 Gas Grill
- One small stainless steel burner with 189sq inches cooking surface.
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate with aluminum body and lid.
- Easy electric ignition.
- Available in different colors.
We have so many Weber products on this list, making it clear that it is a high-quality brand. They are maintaining their brand image with complete conviction. This portable grill is ideal for those who love camping and beach picnics.
It is incredibly light-weighted and effortless to carry around. It has a decent cooking area, which allows the user to cook food for 6-8 persons.
Overall, this grill is a really nice gas grill. However, a portable gas grill might need a gas cylinder to operate while away from home.
Buying Guide for Gas Grills
Take a note of the below points before buying a gas grill;
As there are various sizes of gas grills, firstly contemplate which type is yours.
Large cooking surface: These grills have more than three burners. They are ideal for large gatherings or commercial purposes.
Small cooking surface: they usually have less than three burners. These types of grills are good for small families or traveling (if they are portable).
There are usually TWO commonly used types of materials for the manufacturing of the gas grills. Have a look!
Stainless steel: It is widely used to manufacture as it is durable and rust-resistance. Also, because stainless steel can endure extreme heat and is very easy to clean, this is highly recommended if you want a long-lasting gas grill.
Porcelain-coated cast iron could be an affordable alternative to Stainless steel with more or less the same qualities. However, porcelain coating cannot endure the heat for a long time span and can start to chip off.
Now, there are just TWO types of burner layout; let’s have a look.
Conventional: these types of burners are very similar to traditional gas burners. Natural gas or propane powers such burners. They are round-shaped burners and sometimes come with a flame controller. This is recommended if you are a fan of a traditional gas burner.
Infrared: they are illusionary burners where infrared rays heat the grate. The heat produced by these burners is equally intense and apparently harmless.
Hybrid: There is a gas grill that has both conventional as well as infrared burners!
Before we move forward to our 10 best gas grills list, here is one thing you might need to consider, the price factor! Gas grills are available in different price ranges, from expensive to mid-priced and affordable.
Expensive, these grills usually cost around $2,000 to $1,500. They have multiple burners with a larger cooking surface and some additional features. They usually have a long warranty, and the grills last for over a lifetime. If you are looking for a grill for commercial purposes, look no further!
Mid-ranged, these gas grills have a price ranging from $1,500 to $1,000. These grills have a fairly large cooking surface and some cool features. Stainless steel is used generously in the production of these grills. They are perfect for your barbecue party!
Affordable these gas grills price ranges from $1,000 to $250. These gas grills have basic features and a nice small cooking area. Only the burners are manufactured from stainless steel. The grates of these gas grills are commonly manufactured by porcelain-coated cast iron. They have no more than three burners and sometimes even two. These gas grills are ideal for small families!
This list of the 10 best gas grills is suitable for all different family and family gatherings. They are perfect for all kinds of uses, i.e., commercial or personal. Some are large enough to accommodate 10-12 persons, while others are portable and small enough for 4-6 persons. These are hard times, and having a good gas grill might spread happiness and joyfulness amongst your family member. Always choose the gas grill, which is reasonable, user-friendly, and durable. These factors will make your gas grill an asset for you.
- Best Saw Blade for Cutting Bamboo Flooring
- Best Folding Saws Reviews & Buyers’ Guide
- Best Corded Electric Lawn Mower Reviews
- Best Self Propelled Lawn Mowers
- Best Electric Lawn Mowers Reviews
- Best Grills Reviews in 2021
- Best Weber Grill for the Money
- Best 4000+ PSI Pressure Washers
FAQ’s about Gas Grills
Which is better stainless steel or cast-iron?
Stainless steel is comparatively easier to clean and long-lasting, while cast-iron is not. However, cast-iron grates are better at transferring heat all across the surface.
Do all gas grills are compatible with natural gas and propane?
Usually, the makers put a label on the gas grill. Some gas grills are often compatible with both natural and propane, while some are compatible with propane gas only.