If you have a small lawn and want to make mowing fun, then these zero turn mowers are for you.
Entry Level Zero Turn Mowers are mainly focused on beginners and for residential use.
These are cheap but easy to use. You can not use these for heavy duty tasks like we use Commercial ZTR.
Typical the ZTE fall in this category have following specifications;
- Engine Size: Single or twin cylinders
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 to 3 gallons
Make sure these have less horsepower, can’t mow larger lawns effectively but ideal guys for small lawn mowing.
Here are my recommended products picked out through amazon you would be interested in depending on your budget…
3 Best Entry Level Zero Turn Mowers Reviews
Here is a list of the Best Entry Level Zero Turn Mowers in 2021;
1. Husqvarna RZ3016 Gas Powered Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower
- Deck Size: 30 Inches
- Power: 16-1/2 hp
- Fuel: Gas Powered 3-gallon
- Front tires: 11 by 4 – 5
- Rear tires: 18 by 6-1/2
- Deck Positions: 8
The Husqvarna RZ3016 ZTR makes it absolute fun while maneuvering your residential lawn. The best part is it is straightforward to operate.
It has quite a powerful engine that can pull over the fence, and hence one should do a little driving practice to have control.
The Husqvarna RZ3016 is maintenance free and used gas fuel; this makes it more economical.
This can do hours long jobs in munites, and it gives you a clean cut.
2. Troy-Bilt Mustang Riding Lawn Mower | Entry Level Mower
This Troy Bilt Mustang is a zero turn mower and is the best for residential use. If you are on a tight budget and looking for the best out of the lot, then this guy is for you.
It is reliable and got a good reputation across the customers in the low price range.
You can maneuver across terrains easily. It got a 13 gauge steel deck, which makes it a tough one.
It is very compact and will not occupy much space in your garage.
Read More: Best ZTR Lawn Mowers
3. Husqvarna Z242F Kawasaki Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
- Cutting Width: 42 Inches
- Max speed: 6.5 mph
- Engine Power: 18 HP
- control panel: ergonomic
- Foot Area: Anti Slip
This one of the best in the market nowadays for residential users. It is beginner-friendly and easy to use for residential owners.
Husqvarna Z242F is known as an excellent guy when we talk about maneuverability and trimming capabilities.
It is much like a car starting mechanism, and you will get a choke free ignition.
The 42 inches deck size and higher speed can do your job in minutes.
Buying Guide for Entry Level Zero Turn Mowers
You need to consider the below point while going to buy an entry level lawn mower;
- It should have enough engine power, like 16 hp
- The cutting width will be a minimum of 30 inches
- A good speed of 4-7 miles per hours is preferable
- The deck should be made of steel
- The seat should be comfortable for terrain work
- The footpad should be anti-slip
- The front debries sheild shoud be there
- A bagger is preferred in attachment
- A compact guy so that it can adjust in your garage.
People Also Asked about Entry Level Lawn Mower
Here are a few questions that people used to ask at different platforms;
What is the best entry level lawn mower?
In my opinion, here are the top three lawnmowers in 2021;
- Husqvarna RZ3016 Gas Powered Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower
- Troy-Bilt Mustang Riding Lawn Mower | Entry Level Mower
- Husqvarna Z242F Kawasaki Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
What is the best zero turn lawn mower for home use?
As per my recommendation, the Troy-Bilt Mustang Riding Lawn Mower is the best to have you as a residential user.
What is the cost of an entry level zero turn lawn mower?
It goes can from 2500$ to 5000$ depending on your needs and specification.